During June 2020, police brutality was again the focus after the death of George Floyd. This was a unspeakable tragedy that led to a stand again police brutality. As a British Caribbean man, I began to think how can I inform myself and others of crimes or brutality within my area or city like London.
This lead to me creating a crime information app which could assist the public and even tourists. This app would inform and them of the current crime levels in their current area.
My role was to research, wireframe and prototype this product.
- App created for mobile use
- Include a crime database with descriptions
- Allow location selection to see crimes in your area
- Make people aware of potential risks
- Available downlaod via QR code scanner